Creation and implementation of strategic communications plans is our primary focus.
As a living document, this plan serves as a:
- frames internal and external communications,
- clarifies the organization’s priorities, target audiences, resources and staff assignments
- aligns all communications with corporate strategies, objectives and missions.
What are some communications goals?
- Change attitudes – internal or external to the organization
- Ensure that the client point of view is heard by target audiences
- Enhance visibility
- Generate positive media coverage; cultivating personal relationships with reporters and editors – in print, broadcast and social media outlets
- Generate support from the public, policy makers, regulators, clients and employees
- Crisis management
Over the years, Michael J. London & Associates has created campaigns that resulted in clients being featured in international and national media as well as in targeted regional media — print, broadcast, and online, as well as specialty trade publications and websites.
The firm has influenced lawmakers on behalf of clients by using the media to draw attention to issues.
Driven by a team of award-winning journalists and a Pulitzer-nominated author, Michael J. London & Associates is widely noted for its achievements and innovation.
The firm offers an array of digitized communications strategies in addition to classic marketing and advertising tools and collateral materials.